HITAG 1 established transponders are highly integrated and don’t require any extra parts beside the outside coil.
Info between Essential (RWD) and transponder is sent bidirectionally, in Half Duplex Mode. The HITAG 1 transponder IC provides also an encrypted information transmission.
The AntiCollision (AC) Mode, that can be used chiefly in long range performance, allows to take care of several transponders which are in precisely the exact same period from the communication area of the antenna, thereby attaining maximum functioning reliability and enabling to take care of many transponders fast and simultaneously.
The HITAG 1 transponder IC supplies two protocol modes, Standard and Advanced Mode. The Advanced Protocol Mode works compared to the Normal Protocol Mode having an increased Variety of Startbits along with also a 8-bit Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) delivered by the transponder IC at read surgeries.
HITAG 1 transponder IC provide a memory of two kbit.
Features and benefits
- Identification transponder for use in contactless applications
- Operating frequency 125 kHz
- Data transmission and energy supply via RF link, no internal battery
- Non-volatile memory of 2 kbit
- Organized in 64 pages, 4 bytes each
- 10 years non-volatile data retention
- 100000 erase/write cycles
- Selective read/write protection of memory content
- Mutual authentication function